Sunday, May 30, 2010

Recording, Packing, and Preparing




Tonight Aaron and I are working on some music that I will hopefully be able to perform and give to listeners while on tour. I'm recording 8 songs on a CD that, unfortunately, will not be complete until after tour. However, Aaron convinced me to make a 4 song version to take along on tour. My biggest problem... I still don't have a name for my music... any ideas?

The next few days are going to be a little crazy trying to get ready.

1. Write a paper about ELL/bilingual education
2. Finish recording enough to get a CD ready to burn
3. Create some sort of packaging for my CDs
4. Pack
5. Work a couple of days with my boys
6. Say goodbye to loved ones
7. Recover from the Emergency Room visit I had last night (don't ask...)
8. Apply to as many jobs as possible in four days
9. Sleep?
10. Spend time with friends and family that I have promised I would see before I go

... and the list goes on...

No comments:

Post a Comment