Saturday, June 26, 2010

Salt Lake City

Good Evening! Tonight we are staying at a house in Salt Lake City. It was a nice show tonight with other musicians. Last night was spent in Boise at a house show that was also successful. We were paid a very generous amount by people's donations. Hopefully it will be enough money to get us home.

Two days of tour left - tomorrow we will be in Denver and Lincoln, NE the next day. This has been quite an interesting experience. It's been very emotional. Sometimes I feel like I am the happiest I can be and other times I feel super depressed and tired of it all. Overall I would say this tour has been exhausting but fulfilling.

I'm nervous for the life that awaits me when I get home. It will definitely be an adjustment to get back into working (although I am SO excited to see my boys), looking for a job as much as I can, figuring out my social life, etc. One thing I cannot wait for is the ability to sit down at the Piano and WRITE! I've been inspired by countless musicians and people. I am really amazed by people's generosity on this trip. If you helped us out in any way... THANK YOU!

We have fallen short on taking pictures lately so i'm not sure if there will be more. Hopefully I will just see you in real life real soon!

Love,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment