Sunday, June 13, 2010

Touring Dreams

We just played in Tuscon. There are a couple more bands who are still going to play... it is a beautiful night here. Tomorrow we head to L.A.!!!

This morning when we woke up we told each other what kind of dreams we had. I thought you might find them interesting.

Dara had a dream that we were watching Survivor Man (We watched this for a couple of hours yesterday... it was great). On survivor man it was raining so hard that she thought it might be raining in the house. The dream was spent trying to figure out if the rain was real or was on TV.

Aaron had a dream that he had to take Dara's annoying little brother around with him on tour. (This little brother doesn't actually exist and I'm pretty sure it is based off of the annoying little boy from Jurassic Park, which we also watched yesterday... we had a lot of down time). In this dream the little brother was carrying Aaron's accordion. They were trying to go to the next show and the little kid got on the wrong bus! Aaron yelled at him to get off, which he did, but he left the accordion on the bus! What a nightmare.

I had a dream that I was in high school walking down the hall ways... thinking about how strange it was that I was a senior in high school again. Suddenly, I remembered that I was in two math classes that I had not been attending since the beginning of the semester! Oh no! I rushed to one of the classes and, of course, had no idea what they were talking about. I spent the rest of the dream trying to figure out what I was going to do about the finals that I was going to fail.

And these, ladies and gentlemen, are that kinds of things that the members of Maribelle dream about. Rain, lost accordions, and math.

Dara also wants you all to know that on other occasions during this tour she has had dreams of many large beetles crawling all over her. Poor thing...

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment